Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer



I bought this one on a whim.

I read somewhere that "tinted moisturizer"is a great addition to our anti-aging skin care regimen. it can replace our moisturizer, our sunscreen, our makeup primer foundation. so, I had to buy one! :)

It shimmers a little but not to much and makes my skin look like its glowing.
The coverage is very light.
And when I applied my foundation it blends well with it.

Another take: Has SPF. Feels great on. Absorbs well. Not heavy. No streaking ever.

Great if you use it in the morning too, as it would give that fresh & illuminate the skin.

However, I wouldn't recommend this to those who have oily skin. It might give a different effect - too sticky & thick. But if your skin type is like mine, I would suggest, go get em! :)


ABOUT ME:
foundation: mac studio fix NC30-35
skin type: combination (dry & oily)

This is great for those who have:
> normal and/or combination skin.
> who wakes up early (gives dewy effect)





No comments:

Followers