Monday, April 5, 2010

BARE ESCENTUALS MATTE



I tried this BARE ESCENTUALS MATTE on a whim.

I tried the golden medium shade.

According to BE's website:

"A mineral-based foundation that gives flawless coverage.

The coverage is complete and is free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts."

I used this one with Bare Escentuals moisturizer and Rever Up.

But it didn't work for me :(

I only used this for 5-6 days.

During the 1st 3 days, I noticed that my pores were getting bigger. And it didn't go well with my concealer. At first, I tried this one with my mac studio fix concealer. But like I said, it didn't blend well. So, I tried again with my smashbox camera ready concealer, still it dodn't! :(

After having break outs, I got pimples (which I seldom have)! So, I was alarmed!!

And it caked, it stuck to my dry patches, it made my face look floury like a clown.

I decided to stop using this and go back with my smashbox halo powder.

If I have anything positive to say about the product, it would be that it felt very light on my skin. And the compliments stop there.

If you want to try this product, I suggest buying the sample size first. If it works for you, then good! But if it doesn't, like what happened to me, then its a waste of money.







No comments:

Followers