Sunday, October 24, 2010

MAC Mineralize Blush - Hot planet






MAC Mineralize Blush - Hot Planet

This MAC MINERALIZE BLUSH DUOS came from the GRAND DUO collection.

At first, I was hesitant to try this because it looks dark in the pan. But once applied, it is sheer.. very pigmented and if you apply very lightly, it brings a lovely glow on the face (like a sun kissed).
it isn't too sheer. just the right amount of sparkle to keep my face looking radiant & fresh! XD

It lasts longer than MAC's powder blush. Definitely a must in my make up stash :)

The actual shimmer of this blush is in the melange part (left side) and the solid color (right side) has some shimmer but is more toned down - mauvey.

When you swirled the two colors together - very very LOVELY! :)

I think this will suit both warm and cool tones. The melange would suit warm tone and the pinky mauve part would suit the cool tone.

I so LOOOOVE this! I can play with it too - I can have a glowy or sunkissed look depending on

my mood :)




the blue circle is the solid color (ride side) whereas the pink circle is the melange side (left side) - ideal for medium skin tone.

don't forget to swirl them together to get the beauty in it :)





My skin tone:

Somewhat medium.. I either use NC30 (if I don't get too much sun) otherwise I use NC35.

I have combination skin too :)

No comments:

Followers