Friday, October 29, 2010

the body shop VIT. C Skin Boost




THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN C SKIN BOOST

This cost PhP1095 in 30ml pump bottle.

When I first applied this at the Body shop counter, I kinda like the smell - citrus! and the effect on my skin.

You'll easily recognize the difference!

This serum is a clear light gel texture.

You don't need much to cover your entire face.

When you buy this, the bottle doesn't say much. there isn't much information so I had to check online.


I LOVE it because:

it made my skin smoother
and
more radiant

I use this Vit. C first then followed by moisturizer over my cleansed face.

I like this one as compared to Juice beauty..

I got an instant result with the body shop vit. C (as compared to Juice beauty)




and it's pricey too - $45usd!


the Body Shop Vit. C skin boost does a great job!

So, i will DEFINITELY buy this again (and again).


Will I recommend it?

- Definitely! :)









No comments:

Followers