Sunday, October 24, 2010

PONDS FLAWLESS WHITE & AGE MIRACLE





PONDS FLAWLESS WHITE

I bought this one in Landmark Makati on sale - 50% off!

I got this for only PhP99.00. Original Price is at PhP199.

Who doesn't like SALE? hahaha

I also bought Ponds Age Miracle for only PhP249 or PhP299. Original Price is around PhP490-550 (not so sure).

Hmmm.. I've been using this "Flawless White (Pink one) for almost a month already.

Sadly, I couldn't see any difference :(

Then I switched to Ponds Age Miracle. I think this one is much better than the Flawless white because it's matte and creamier. Texture is much better than Flawless white..

I'm not sure if it has any visible signs of effect.

Maybe after a month, I can distinguish.



Will I recommend?

Flawless white (pink) - may be not.

Age miracle - I still have to figure it out after a month.

Will I buy?

Flawless white (pink) - nope!


I am thinking of getting the BB cream (it's Korean Brand). A friend of mine tried it and she liked it! Hmmm.. Maybe :)






No comments:

Followers